What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : hotel in Dong Hoi
Suitable : Family, couple, solo traveler
Type : Land tour
A special tour will give you an enjoyable experience with visit of Caves in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park. Highlights of this tour are exploring Phong Nha Cave – “The First Wonder” and Dark Cave, and taking part in exciting activities such as climbing, kayaking, swimming. Join us for a lifetime experience.
- Experience the life in tents deep in the forest
- Take part in several activities like climbing, kayaking
- Explore the most fantastic natural attractions of Quang Binh: Phong Nha Cave, Paradise Cave, Dark Cave, Sinh Ton Valley
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Camping Tent
- Price Includes
- Water bottle
- Entrance fees
- Meals as indicated
- Relevant equipments
- Accommodation: hotel, tent
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Services: Zipline, trekking gear
- Friendly English speaking Guide
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Train ticket: Hanoi / Dong Hoi
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Day 1: Dong Hoi – Phong Nha Cave
08:00 - 09:00 AM: Tour participants will be picked up at the hotel in Dong Hoi City/Phong Nha Town, and then taken down to the boat station located at the Phong Nha-Ke Bang Tourism Center.
The Phong Nha cave, also known as the “The First Wonder” is famous for the subterranean river that flows through it for approximately 8 kilometers. Participants will discover the Phong Nha cave by boat, kayak, foot, and swimming! This unique way of discovering the cave is a Phong Nha-Ke Bang Tourism Center exclusive and will account for an unforgettable experience.
After conquering the depths of the Phong Nha cave it’s time to head back to the village to recharge energy that’s needed for the following day.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: En cave - Sinh Ton Valley (Survival Valley) – Paradise Cave – Dark Cave
This exciting day will kick off with a visit to En Cave which lies deep in the dense forest of the National Park. Hang En Cave is known for its beautiful surroundings and stalagmite and stalactite formations, although these formations are smaller than in other caves they can’t be missed. Visitors will get the chance to swim inside the cave as there runs a river inside of it. After visiting the Hang En cave it’s time to enter the Living Valley!
The Living Valley is part of the National Park and known for its many ancient trees, exotic flowers, unique plants and animals such as monkeys and colorful birds. After a trek visitors will reach the entrance of the Thuy Cung Cave which is also known as the Nuoc Lan Cave. It is located at the back entrance of Dark Cave, here is where visitors will set up camp and spend the night with some games, food, and drinks.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Explore Dark Cave
The next morning it’s time to become true cave explorers and enter the depths of the dark cave, equipped with specialized equipment visitors will now travel throughout the entire cave and embrace its darkness…and beauty! There are many unique aspects to the Dark Cave compared to other caves. For instance: there is a natural Mud Bath inside the cave! And after discovering the Dark Cave visitors can enjoy the tranquillity of the Chay River or play adventure games, take a zip-line ride and enjoy some tasty traditional Vietnamese dishes at our restaurant!
17.00: Return to Dong Hoi. Tour ends.
Meals: B, L
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, and transportation conditions.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money