What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Mai Chau - Pu Luong 3 days Trekking - A three-day trip in the Mai Chau & Pu Luong area gives us that added amount of time to get up close and personal with the Thai people and the natural wonders of the area. Take your time to learn, and explore as you feel necessary.
- Good trip for experienced trekkers/adventures
- 3-day private tour to visit Mai Chau and Pu Luong
- Homestay overnight, eating with the local people
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Price Includes
- Meals as indicated
- Homestay permissions
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees & Sightseeing fees
- Private round-trip transfer with A/C
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Tips, Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Pu Luong (170 km & 3hour walk)
Depart from your Hanoi hotel at 08.00 am transferring to Mai Chau. Daydream as we drive a safe route with spectacular views around every bend. Upon arrival at Poom Coom village in Mai Chau, we will take a short walk to visit the ethnic Thai people, then lunch will be served at local home.
By 01.00 pm take a short ride (15 minutes) to the Ma river, where we will take a short boat trip then start a 2 to 3 hour walk through beautiful hill side villages, magnificent rice paddies, seeing hand crafted bamboo water wheels. The highlight on this walk is experiencing the beauty of Pu luong Nature Reserve, the everyday life and culture of the white Thai people. Become a part of local life when we are welcomed as honored guests at a traditional Thai home on stilts. Here in Hang village we will have a traditional dinner and stay the night.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Pu Luong
It will be interesting for you to get up and observe, or even take part in their activities in the morning because the daily life here starts early, take an opportunity to stroll around Hang village before having breakfast served by Thai people, then at 8 a.m start our trek. Today we will be walking approximately 5 to 6 hrs .The first hiking is hard with some steep climbs and yet more stream crossing, the next is really glorious with beautiful views of valley, rice terraces, rich rain forest, streams.
Picnic lunch on the way at Eo Ken village, arrival in Kho Muong – the setting of the village is perhaps the most beautiful in Vietnam. It is recommended to stroll round the village and join in as villagers go about their daily lives, or relax in one of the three-eco homestays superbly set up by FFI (Flora and Fauna International) in conjunction with local villages. Please be soft and nice, nature is just very lovely here. Arrival in Kho Muong village in the afternoon. Here we will spend our second night in a typical Thai eco – stilt house.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Pu Luong – Thanh Hoa, drive back to Hanoi
After having breakfast, start for an easy day trek. We will continue on through beautiful valley, unspoiled villages with nice view, sure with much impression. Relax from the heat of the day before continuing on to a village nestled between steep karts mountains and nice terraces. Arrive in a small town in Pho Doan market after 3-4 hrs trekking.
Short break for lunch in a local food stall in the town. Our driver will bring us to Canh Nang, follow 217 road to Cam Thuy and back to Hanoi. Finish our trip at your hotel in Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
- Meals: Vietnam food Home-stay condition is very basic
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money