What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi old quarter
Suitable : Family with children, couple
Type : Land tour
Within one day, visitors will explore the natural and cultural beauties of Hoa Binh. Despite a short trip, it does not mean that this trip is lack of interesting and attractive. You also have a chance to be overwhelmed with the beauty of landscape and the friendliness of people there.
- Explore the natural and cultural beauties of Hoa Binh
- Enjoy the daily life of Thai minority when visiting Lac and Pom Coong villages
- 1 Lunch
- Private car
- Price Includes
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hanoi
07.00 - 07.45 Mai Chau Trek tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Mai Chau (140 km) via Hoa Binh city. The road will slowly weave itself through mountains, fertile valleys, and traditional villages. Arrive in picturesque Mai Chau valley which is surrounded by spectacular karat rock formations and picturesque rice paddies.
12.00 Enjoy your local style lunch in a Thai traditional stilt house.
13.00 Trek to visit Lac and Pom Coong villages to explore the daily life of Thai minority and maintain their ancient traditions and customs.
15.30/16.00 Return to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 19.00.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience
- Take hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money