What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Cau Da Port
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, friends, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Welcome to Nha Trang! Snorkeling, relaxing, swimming & doing water sports in some famous islands in Nha Trang will help you discover more the beauty of Nha Trang with a day trip.
- Visit Mun Island for snorkeling where you can see lots of live colorful corals and fishes
- Relax, swim & do water sports or other activities at Mot Island, Tranh Beach Island or on a small island calling “Mini beach”
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- 90-minute spa treatment package
- English speaking tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Pre & post accommodation in Nha Trang
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare
Start from your hotel to Cau Da Port.
Visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Mieu Island. You will see many sea species of Nha Trang / Khanh Hoa Province.
Mun Island is the best island for snorkeling where you can see lots of lives colorful corals and fish. You will also be able to see caves in which the sea swallows make their nest. Then relax, swim & do water sports or other activities at Mot Island,
Tranh Beach Island or on a small island calling “Mini beach”.
Take a fresh lunch at the island. On the way back you will visit a fishing village before going to the shore.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money