What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi old quarter
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Active traveler
Type : Land tour
A three-day and two-night tour enables the travelers to discover Cuc Phuong National Park with nice landscape and the beauty of fauna and flora. Then tourists will be exposed to a beautiful area, Mai Chau, where lots of hill tribe people reside.
- Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Central
- Trek through the dense, grass jungle valley to the giant ancient tree
- Visit Na Phon and Na Meo villages to experience their local lifestyle
- Discover Cuc Phuong National Park with nice landscape and the beauty of fauna and flora
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- 2 nights in homestay
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Full board meals
- Round trip transfer
- Lodge accommodation
- English speaking guide
- Home-stay accommodation
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Phone and laundry
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Package Travel
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Cuc Phuong National Park
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel around 07:30 – 08:00 and transfer to Cuc Phuong National Park (140km).
Upon arrival, visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Central where the rare primates of Vietnam are reared and rescued and the Ancient grotto. Then trekking through the dense, grass jungle valley to the giant ancient tree where enjoy the beauty of fauna and flora. Then trek to Muong Hamlet located in the park.
Overnight at Cuc Phuong National Park.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Cuc Phuong – Mai Chau
After breakfast, say good bye Cuc Phuong and transfer to Mai Chau, a beautiful area, and most people here are ethnic White Thai.
Arrive in Mai Chau, local lunch then trekking to visit Lac village and Poom Coong village to experience their local lifestyle (Biking trip available upon request)
Overnight home-stay in the village.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Mai Chau – Hanoi
Morning hiking tour to discover 1000-step cave and visit local market. After lunch at the homestay, return to Hanoi after lunch and drop off at your hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Take hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money