What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : hotel in Dong Hoi
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
The Phong Nha - Ke Bang Adventure tour is the perfect option for visitors who would like to get to know more about the National Park and its geology, biodiversity and history-rich environment within full day. Especially, It is the first time you experience a great feeling when taking part in zip line to discover Dark Cave and other adventure activities.
- Visiting the spectacular Paradise Cave
- Discovering Dark Cave by zipline
- Attending exciting activities such as kayak, swim, mud-bath
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Friendly Guide
- Meals as indicated
- Water bottle
- Relevant equipments
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Price Excludes
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Train ticket: Hanoi / Dong Hoi
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Phong Nha - 8 Ladies Cave - Paradise Cave - Dark Cave - Phong Nha
08:10- 08:30am Our car and tour guide will pick up guests at hotel in Phong Nha area.
The National Park Tour will give you an overview of the National Park and the popular attractions at a very affordable price. Whilst driving a loop around the National Park, you will stop to see the touristic highlights of the park. Starting with some history and culture at 8 Ladies Cave and the Highway 20 War Martyrs Memorial, in the morning, you then visit the spectacular Paradise Cave where you will have time to take in the scale and beauty of this cave passage. After lunch you take on the challenges of the adventurous and very popular Dark cave! Dark cave is really amazing where you can experience many adventure activities such as Muddy bath, ziplining, swimming, kayaking, soft caving and walking
05:00 – 05:30pm Back to Phong Nha. Tour ends
- A weight requirement for the zip-line – you must be between 40 and 95kg.
- Clothing to cover your knees and shoulders whilst you are in the temple
- Bring shoes with good grip for Paradise Cave.flip flops for dry days
- Bring aark coloured swimwear to change in to for Dark Cave (light items might get mud stained)
- Bring a travel towel or Sarong (not the room towels please!)
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, transportation, and operating conditions.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money