What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : hotel in Dong Hoi
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Thien Duong cave is one of the most beautiful caves in Quang Binh, considered as Pavillion on the earth. Paradise Cave Discovery 7000m will give you an opportunity to admire the beauty of the natural creation within one day. Join us for a memorable experience.
- Trekking masterpieces inside the cave
- Discovering the first kilometers of Paradise Cave by tram-car or on foot
- Overcoming the most dangerous paths to challenge your courage and persistence
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Water bottle
- Meals as indicated
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Friendly English speaking Guide
- Relevant equipments( tent, light, medical)
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Dong Hoi - Thien Duong cave - Dong Hoi
07.30: pick-up in hotels, depart from Dong Hoi railway station to go to visit Paradise Cave.
09.00: Start discovering the mysterious beauty of Paradise Cave. You can take a tram-car or walk along 1.5 km under the green primary forest to Cave bottom. You will walk across 500 steps to reach the cave entrance.
After several minutes, continue the journey with relevant equipment to discover the first kilometers inside Paradise Cave. Here, you will admire spectacular and magnified beauty of stalactite systems.
In the next kilometers, you can truly get the feeling of an adventurer when challenging your courage in the dangerous paths to discover the natural creations inside Paradise Cave.
At the end of the adventure, you will enjoy yourself in the blue water, watch fishes swimming under the magnified underground streams flowing through Gieng Troi. After enjoying lunch, you can take a rest, photos and prepare to return.
16.00: Return to Dong Hoi City. End of service.
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, and transportation conditions.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money