What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Chiang Mai
Suitable : All of people: friend, couple, family with kid...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T66LET02
This Chiang mai tours package is design for non touristic program combine with highlight of Chiang mai. Within 3 days you will experience Chiang mai culture, temple and take part in local life such as having dinner at local people house , take tuk tuk ride to observe Chiang mai . Spending time to take care old elephant for one day and visit Chiang mai hill tribe
- Take tuk tuk ride to observe Chiang mai
- Experience with Chiang Mai culture, temple
- Spending time to take care old elephant for one day and visit Chiang mai hill tribe
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 18 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
The superior package is private tour, including 2-night at 3-star hotel in Chiang Mai with superior room
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Private car
- Price Includes
- Express way & parking fee
- Accommodation (if serve with hotel)
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
- Price Excludes
- Meal and drink
- Government VAT
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Cancellation by Customer
For most of our tours, once the tour is confirmed and fully paid, but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation before tour commencement:
- More than 45 days before trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made, but the transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causing an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the unused portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental, or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using an existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed
- Day 1: Arrival Chiang Mai – Wat Chedi Chet Yot – Doi Suthep – Tuk Tuk Ride
Upon arrival at the airport / train station and meet with your guide with a sign marked “customer name” and transfer to the hotel for check in. Chiang Mai (New City) was founded in 1296 by King Mengrai as the capital of the first independent Thai state, Lanna Thai (Kingdom of One Million Rice Fields). It became the cultural and religious center of the northern Tai, those who had migrated from southern China to dwell in Thailand, and remained so throughout the turbulent period of recurring Burmese attacks.
The Burmese finally captured Chiang Mai in 1556 and occupied it until King Taksin retook the city in 1775, driving the Burmese forces back to near the present border. Burmese influence on religion, architecture, language, cuisine, and culture, however, remains strong. The city stands on the Ping River, a major tributary of the Chao Phraya River.In the afternoon, transfer you to visit Wat Chedi Chet Yot – one of the oldest temples in Chiang Mai. One of the main attractions is a seven-spired square chedi, which was inspired by the design of the Phuttakaya stupa in India.
More importantly, the stupa contains the ashes of King Tilokkarat, a king of the Meng Rai Dynasty who built this temple. Then transfer you to listen to sermon at Wat Prathat Doi Suthep, the most important and famous temple in Chiang Mai. Walk around the grounds of Doi Suthep past golden pillars, six foot gongs and rows of bells. A five tiered parasols made of gold sat on display in the inner courtyard. Wat Prathat Doi Suthep was built in 1383, is the symbol of Chiang Mai.
In the evening, take tuk tuk ride to see old city of Chiang mai. Then, visit street food a taste of Chang mai.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Chiang Mai
- Day 2: Take Care of Old Elepahant – join trip
Travel to suburb of Chiang mai, visit the the home of old elephant. Learning the Old elephant life. Start to take care of old elephant. Help them with nail, take a bath with them, create them herb for instance.Then transfer back to hotel.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Hotel in Chiang Mai
- Day 3: Hill Tribe – Airport Transfer
Visit hill tribe community in Chiang mai such as Long neck , Hmong , White Kaen. And see the rice planting, rice harvesting , walking in the village to get close to hill tribe life.
Then transfer you to visit and shopping at Warorot Market in Chiang Mai which is known locally as “Kad Luang”, is the main local market and is a busy bustling place where you can see the “real” Chiang Mai.After that, transfer to Chiang Mai airport / train station for continuing your trip or departure flight.
Meals: B, L
- Please note this program adjustable, we can change to more economical hotel and lower cost air fare than program above
- Temple – It is recommended not to ware tang top and micro or mini pants or skirt to visit temple
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.0
09 Apr 2019
18 Nov 2018
In this tour, Wat Chet Yot is one of my new favorites! I visited early morning & there wasn't a tourist in sight. This is an old Wat with lots of history, located North West of the wall. The grounds are large but need a good cleaning, I wandered for about an hour. It was very peaceful & there are good photo spots.
07 Nov 2018
23 Feb 2018
24 Oct 2017
I cannot recommend this enough. Excellent, knowledgeable and great fun guide, an incredibly humbling time with the elephants learning about their sad background of being rescued from circuses, being ridden by tourists who are unaware of the unethical practice and now in a safe and beautiful environment. It was incredibly special. Must mention the grand canyon jumping (which i failed to do as im a big baby) and kayaking. I loved this tour from beginning to end.