What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG18
Luxury Combo Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh 3 days is designed for vistors who get ready at Hanoi and would like to visit top destinations in the North of Vietnam: Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh. You will join 1 day trip to Halong and then to Ninh Binh with small group and luxurious services.
- Take a day trip to Halong Bay
- Join prime day trip to Ninh Binh with unique route
- Visit highlight site in Hanoi: Ho Chi Minh Complex, Hoan Kiem Lake, Temple of Literarture
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Price per person for Luxury combo
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Lunches
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- A/C Transports per program
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Biking, Boat trip and Kayaking
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- 3 Lunches as mentioned in itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi city tour
Tour guide and driver will pick you up at 8:00am then transfer to visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (closes on Monday and Friday morning. And closes during October), One-Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and Vietnam museum of ethnology.
Lunch in local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit Temple of Literature. Continue visiting Hoan Kiem Lake - Ngoc Son Temple. Enjoy a cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarters at the end of the day and drop off at your hotel.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Halong
07.45 - 08:30 am: Our English-speaking Guide will pick up guests from your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter, and transfer to Halong Bay
12.15: Arrive Tuan Chau pier. Check-in and embark on our cruise. Then enjoy a nice set-menu lunch on boat.
After lunch, you are free to relax on sundeck. While the light of the afternoon decreases slightly, hundreds of islands with different shares definitely amaze you by its natural beauty. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, and a lagoon for kayaking, swimming or only relaxing on sundeck.
17:00 - 17:30 back to pier and take bus to Hanoi.
20.00: Say goodbye to you at your hotel in Hanoi
- Day 3: Hanoi - Ninh Binh
Tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel around 07:30 - 08:00 am. Then transfer on the expressway from Hanoi to Ninh Binh in comfort and time-saving.
The first stop is Tam Coc town, take the bikes for local discovery with 3 stopovers in the bike ride: Bich Dong Pagoda, an ancient pagoda located in the mountain cave; the Dam Khe local village, located in the middle of the village, to have a vivid image of lifestyle in here, and an outdoor museum (Co Vien Lau).
Around 12.15: Have lunch at local restaurant. At the meal, guests will have chance to enjoy specialties of Ninh Binh that is goat meat, rolled with some herbs. After lunch and rest, start cruising on Tam Coc in nearly 2 hours by the hand-rowed boats.
15.00: Visitors will say goodbye Tam Coc to move to the historical land of Trang An – Hoa Lu, which is the first place of the original capital of The Grande Viet (Vietnam today). Here you will visit two temples of the two kings (King Dinh and King Lee) who founded Vietnam 1000 years ago. Leaving Hoa Lu town, we will move to the Bamboo homestay where you will have a relaxing time, enjoy the drinks while watching the sundowns.
17.00: Say goodbye Ninh Binh, we will return to Hanoi by expressway.
18.30-19.00: Back to the hotel. End of services.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
Questions & Answers
8.7Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.0
26 Feb 2019
21 Feb 2019
The scenery and tour down the river were amazing and well worth doing. Just be warned that at the end there is a little floating market where you are expected to buy drinks. Once brought you will find the prices have been inflated 1000% so be strong and say no. Also your tour guide will ask for a tip before he gets you back. Again be strong and tell him/her that you will tip at the end. Otherwise if they are unhappy with the amount they won’t take you back ashore. But please don’t let this put you off. The scenery is well worth it.
18 Feb 2019