What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NT14
A special trip is designed to visit both Nha Trang city and Buon Ma Thuot in two day. Highlights of the journey are exploring the legend of traditional wild elephant catching and taming of the M’nong ethnic group, and enjoying a lot of impressive waterfalls in the Central Highlands. Join us for a life experience!
- Explore the legend of traditional wild elephant
- Enjoy a lot of impressive waterfalls in the Central Highlands such as Dray Sap, Dray Nu
- Join an interesting itinerary Nha Trang – Buon Ma Thuot – Don Village – Dray Sap waterfall
- Visit the Ancient wooden house- on- stilts with it’s laotian architecture and the tomb of the King of elephant catchers
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Price for Private Tour
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Price Includes
- All Meals
- Trip insurance
- Elephant ride
- Local tour guide
- Gong music show
- Exclusive of Drinks
- All admission fees
- Private Car/Van transport
- Mineral waters & cold towels
- 01 night stay in Bungalow in Don Village
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Nha Trang – Buon Ma Thuot – Don Village
Upon arrival, meet the local guide at Buon Ma Thuot for city tour briefing, then have lunch before touring. In the afternoon, you are picked up and transfer to Don village which is very famous for elephants. Explore the legend of traditional wild elephant catching and taming of the M’nong ethnic group. Visit the Ancient wooden house- on- stilts with it’s laotian architecture. Visit the tomb of the King of elephant catchers before taking a walk on the suspension bamboo bridge. Ride an elephant for 1 hour. Dinner and Overnight in a bungalow in Ban Don.
Meals: L, D
- Day 02 : Ban Don – Dray Sap waterfall – Nha Trang
After breakfast, move back to Buon Ma Thuot. You will have a chance to enjoy a lot of impressive waterfalls in the Central Highlands. The first one we will visit is Dray Sap . Water falls down from a high cliff, making the water become mist which looks like smoke. In Ede language, “Dray Sap” means “Smoke Waterfall”.
The same Dray Sap, Dray Nu waterfall is created by the Krong Kno river. Water passes through steep cliffs, making the waterfall majestic. Visit Buon Ma Thuot’s bustling regional market. You can buy some souvenirs before transferring to Nha Trang. Lunch stop on the way.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 9 reviews
Value for money9.8
16 Apr 2019
It was a long journey. The road from Nha Trang to Buon Me Thuot city was a bit far and winding, but the landscape along the way was truly beautiful. I had fallen in love with the weather here, sunny but cool and windy. I bought some coffee as gifts, the best coffee in the world.
02 Apr 2019
23 Mar 2019
No regret when coming to this trip. We were picked up at Nha Trang and transfered to Buon Me Thuot in a A/C transfer, very quiet and pleasant. Don village was so intact with many traditional houses, my guide introduced us about "nha rong" - a type of communal house of M'mong people, and I was so impressed with its architecture, especially the roof, so spectacular!!! Visiting the elephants and feeding them were also fun and meaningful for me. Highly voted for this trip!
16 Mar 2019
I went here in the dry season so the visit was very comfortable, the waterfall was not too intense and very poetic, so I thought going to the dry season was the most reasonable, well, the view was also top, suitable for good kids playing around without being afraid of dangerous. Overall I still want to come back again.
12 Mar 2019
What a special trip in Vietnam. This trip was so different with others for us, we had two days in Nha Trang and Buon Ma Thuot, both were so wonderful. But the journey to Buon Ma Thuot left many good memories on us. Highlights of the journey were exploring the legend of traditional wild elephant catching and taming of the M’nong ethnic group, and enjoying a lot of impressive waterfalls in the Central Highlands. We did all, so happy!!!