What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, friends, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Having traveled so far to come to Nha Trang - beautiful city, a unique tour designed to bring you closer into the lives of its people. Experience the tranquility of the countryside, and see village life up-close-and-personal in one day. Join us for a life experience!
- Sightseeing beauty of countryside along Cai river
- Seeing how villagers weave their mats, binding the traditional conical hats, making incense sticks
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Cold towels
- River cruise
- Admission fees
- Vietnamese lunch
- Vietnamese coffee
- Local English Speaking guide
- AC Private Transport by car/mini Van
- Fruits in season in the countryside & mineral waters
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare
Meander down the Cai River, making stops at craft workshops and a historical home built in the ancient ways. Also included is lunch on the riverside. A full day journey to discover more of Vietnam. Seeing how villagers weave their mats, bind the traditional conical hats, make incense sticks and manufacture their rice paper and noodles.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money